Tuesday, December 7, 2010

World of Warcraft Cataclysm Collector's Edition UnBoxing!



Well had quiet the mini adventure getting this bugger.Seriously every expansion after the first two has been a nightmare to get. Last year Gamestop selling both my Collector's Editions I had bought (one for me and another for a friend) though the Manager managed to find other copies from another store and get them to me, I decieded to go with Amazon this year. Unfortunatly even with one day shipping the notice clearly read "Dec 9th" on my CE until...I got home earlier today to find it! So it got here on time, little bit of a time scare and they charged me twice by accident but was cleared up pretty fast. All in all, say Im plannin on hitting my next WoW expantion from a release party with a pre-order instead of Amazon.

What I got:
  • Art Book
  • Soundtrack
  • Game DVD
  • Behind The Scenes DVD
  • 2 Decks of TCG WoW Cards
  • 1 Loot Card for WoW TCG
  • Mouse Pad
  • In-Game Pet and Achievment


Also the above Image makes me think we all got the same loot card.

No comments:

Post a Comment